- Review this week’s Learning Resources and reflect on the insights they provide on group therapy for addiction.
- View the media, Levy Family: Sessions 1-7, and consider the psychotherapeutic approaches being used.
In a 2- to 3-page paper, address the following:
- Identify the psychotherapeutic approach that the group facilitator is using and explain why she might be using this approach.
- Determine whether or not you would use the same psychotherapeutic approach if you were the counselor facilitating this group and justify your decision.
- Identify an alternative approach to group therapy for addiction and explain why it is an appropriate option.
- Support your position with evidence-based literature.