1) Who in the top 100 is over rated in your historical opinion and why? How low would you move them in the top 100 (but still keep in the top 100)
2) Who in the top 100 is under rated in your historical opinion and why? How high would you move them in the top 100?
3) Who is on the list that you feel is not influential enough to be in the top 100 and why?
4) Who is not on the list at all but you feel is significant enough that they should be. Why? What approximate number would you assign to them?
5) What do you think of the choice of Gutenberg as # 1 and why? If you disagree with the choice how much lower would you rank him?
When you have submitted these five answers to complete assignment 1,