1. You are to select a pure B2B company / brad (one that does not serve the B2C markets) for building an industrial marketing report. What is the name of the B2B company/brand/business you would like to use?
2. Provide a brief description of what the company does / sells
3. What type of companies / industries are the main B2B customers of the selected company?
4. What is the URL of the company’s website?
5. In what country is the company’s headquarters located?
6. Your industrial marketing plan must be built for a particular country, different from the one where its headquarters is located. What country do you choose?
7. List at least two social media profile links for the company.