Note: Refer to reading assignments from previous weeks to complete this assignment.
Imagine you are involved in a new start-up company. You are tasked to organize the key elements of a business plan. In the first part of the plan, you should provide an overview of the business, including the mission statement and vision of the company’s products and services. Next, explain the value proposition of your company’s products and services and describe how they will satisfy the primary needs or wants of your target audience. You also need to provide a high-level overview of the business model you have selected to exploit these market opportunities. Finally, you will develop a feasibility analysis that supports your decision to move forward with the project. Make sure to support your strategy with research from the course textbook and other outside sources.
Part I of the business plan will describe the business vision you plan to undertake in your company.
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you:
- Provide an overview of the business, including the mission statement and vision of your company’s products and services.
- Create a detailed value proposition of your company’s product and services.
- Explain how your company’s product and services will satisfy the primary needs or wants of your target audience; support with one source.
- Create a business model that describes your business and its offerings, its growth potential, two strategies to exploit market opportunities, and two goals for the business. Explain your rationale for each component.
- Analyze the feasibility of the project and support analysis with relevant academic sources.
- Use three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Please check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Develop a feasibility analysis of using a specific business model to market a company’s products and services