Each day, we use the Internet on our personal computers and mobile devices to access information and purchase goods. Websites often have their own mobile form factor while others maintain the same Website user experience, creating challenges when trying to use navigation, overcome errors, search, and complete the most mundane tasks. For this assignment, you are to review a website as well as a Mobile Site. For example, you would evaluate Amazon.com on Microsoft Edge (PC) and Amazon.com on your iPhone using Safari. Conducting a heuristic evaluation (self-evaluation), you will write an assessment on each Website answering the following questions:
- What Website did you evaluate?
- What industry does the company participate in?
- Looking at the online website, address three issues that require revision? For each issue, please provide a screenshot and explicitly mark why you feel this issue is problematic.
- Looking at the online website, how would you suggest that the issues requiring revision are corrected based on what you have learned in the class so far?
- Moving to the mobile site, compare those same three features. Did you find the user experience to be problematic or better suited for the mobile form factor?
- With the mobile site, how would you enhance the experience for those same issues you found on the Website to be problematic.
This paper length is 4 -6 pages. Since this is a personal review of a website, sources are not necessary. However, you are still to follow the APA format in presenting the paper.